Достопримечательности города Ле-Ман (Франция)

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Le Mans (Ле-Ман) — довольно крупный город в центре Франции, расположенный в долине Луары (регион Земли Луары). Бывшая столица провинции Мэн, «город Плантагенетов», известна теперь своей ежегодной 24-часовой гонкой. Однако, сохранилось много памятников славного прошлого города: В 11 веке за Ле-Ман боролись графы Анжуйские и герцоги Нормандии. Когда норманны захватили Мэн, Вильгель Завоеватель успешно вторгся на остров Англии и оккупировал территорию. В 1069 г жители Мэна восстали и изгнали норманнов, а Хьюго V провозгласил себя графом Мэна. Жоффре V Анжуйский женился на Матильде Английской в кафедральном соборе Ле-Мана. Их сын, Генрих II Плантагенет, король Англии, родился в этом городе.

Живописные улочки Ле-Мана стали декорациями для съемок многих исторических фильмов. Ле-Ман расположен в долине Луары, так что отсюда удобно отправляться путешествовать по знаменитым замкам Луары.

Погода в Ле-Мане:

Путеводитель по Ле-Ману:

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Добраться в Ле-Ман:

На поезде:

  • Из Парижа: c вокзала Paris-Montparnasse, 54 минуты, билет от 33,30 € (TGV — 55 мин / TER — 2:18 в пути)
  • Расписание поездов в Ле-Ман:
  • 23 Le Mans — Nogent — Paris Travaux du 30-01 au 07-02 (PDF, 116.61 Ko)
  • Вокзал Ле-Мана:

    • адрес: Gare SNCF Place du 8 Mai 1945 72000 Le Mans
    • время работы: будни 3:00 — 0:00, сб 5:45 — 23:00, вск и празд. 7:45 — 0:00
    • билетные кассы: пн 6 — 20, пт — чтв 6:30 — 20:00, пт 6:30 — 20:30, сб 7 — 20, вск и празд. 8:00 — 20:30

На автобусе:

  • Из Парижа: Quibus от вокзала Paris Bercy / Paris-Orly-Sud, 3:20 в пути, билет 9,00 €
  • Отправление из Парижа: 7:45, 13:38, 16:00, 16:30.
Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Достопримечательности Ле-Мана:

Кафедральный собор св. Юлиана

Главная достопримечательность Ле-Мана —  так и недостроенный средневековый собор св. Юлиана. Первоначально это была романская церковь, на которую наложились уровни готики. Собор славится своими витражами.

Старый город Ле-Мана

Живописный исторический центр Ле-Мана (его еще называют город Плантагенетов — Cite Plantagenet) окружен остатками галло-римской стены. Местные готические церкви и особняки эпохи Ренессанса резко контрастирует с окружающей  современной застройкой из стекла и бетона.

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Цистерцианское аббатство Лепо

У старых ворот города расположено цистерцианское аббатство Лепо (ABBAYE DE L’ÉPAU), основанное в 1229 году королевой Беренгарией, переехавшей жить в Ле-Ман после гибели своего супруга, Ричарда Львиное Сердце.

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Замок графов Мэна

Le Palais des Comtes du Maine (замок графов Мэна) сохранился в сильно перестроенном виде. Здесь родился английский король Генрих II.

File:Le Mans - Cite Plantagenet 01.jpg Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Ежегодные гонки Ле-Мана

The 24 Heures du Mans Le Mans’ associations with automobiles began early, when local bell-founder Amadée Bollée built the world’s first car in 1873 – though it was steam-powered, as Gottlieb Daimler’s internal combustion engine only appeared in 1887. Over a century later, Le Mans has a huge Renault factory operating in its southwest suburbs, and the 24 Heures race is a giant of the racing calendar, attended by a quarter of a million petrolheads – 80,000 of them British. The first big race at Le Mans was the Grand Prix de l’Automobile Club de l’Ouest in 1906. Two years later, Wilbur Wright took off in his prototype aeroplane, alongside what is now the fastest stretch of the racetrack, remaining in the air for over ninety minutes and setting a new record in the process. 1923 saw the first 24-hour car race, run on the present 13.6-kilometre circuit, with average speeds of 92kph (57mph). It established the classic rule – that all drivers must make repairs on the circuit. The original suicidal start, which saw drivers running to their cars from a standing line-up, was only abolished in 1970, the year Porsche began their legendary winning streak. In 1979, the actor Paul Newman finished second; the following year a Frenchman, Jean Rondeau, won in a car he had built himself. These days, expensively backed professional teams dominate. In 2003, the race was won by a British team, Bentley, the first time they had taken the chequered flag since 1930. The three drivers had covered some 5000km (3000 miles) in the 24 hours, averaging around 210kph (130mph). For one member of the team, Tom Kristensen this was his fourth victory in as many years and his fifth overall. Reverting to his usual Audi R8 the following year, Kristensen went on to win again – and in 2005 he finally passed Jacky Ickx’s 23-year-old record of six wins at Le Mans. In 2006, however, he was beaten into third place by a different and somewhat unusual Audi, the R10 – the first diesel-powered car ever to win the 24 Heures.

The racetrack and Musée de l’Automobile The Sarthe circuit, on which the world-renowned 24 Heures du Mans car race takes place each year, stretches south from the outskirts of the city, along ordinary roads. The simplest way to get a taste of the track is just to take the main road south of the city towards Tours, a stretch of ordinary highway which follows the infamous Mulsanne straight for 5.7km – a distance that saw race cars reach speeds of up to 375kph (230mph), until two chicanes were introduced in 1989, bringing the revs down a few notches. You can follow the straight down to the Mulsanne corner, turn along the D140 towards Indianapolis and the Arnage corner, then follow the D139 to the Ford corner, at the entrance to the Bugatti circuit – the dedicated race track section of the 24-hour route.

Races During the three-day race weekend, held from Friday to Sunday in mid-June, you’ll need a ticket to get anywhere near the circuit, as the roads all around are barred off and access is tightly controlled. Tickets can be bought direct from the organizers at wwww.lemans.org, or via the tourist office, and cost e61 for all three days, e25 for trial days (Fri & Sat), and e39 for race day, which is always on a Sunday. You’ll need a separate ticket (e61–102) to get access to the grandstands of the Bugatti circuit: be sure to book well in advance. Many enthusiasts’ clubs and ticket agencies offer tour packages including accommodation – otherwise impossible to find at race times – and the crucial parking passes; try wwww.clubarnage.com or wwww.pageandmoy.com, or look through the adverts in a motor-sports magazine. True petrol heads book themselves a place at one of the circuit-side campsites. At other times of the year you can attend the Le Mans Classic, in September, and the bikers’ 24 Heures Moto, in early April, among other races.

Musée de l’Automobile The Musée de l’Automobile (daily: Feb–May & Oct–Dec 10am–6pm; June–Sept 10am–7pm; e7) is on the edge of the Bugatti circuit, the dedicated track section of the main Sarthe circuit. As a stunning parade of some 150 vehicles, ranging from the humble 2CV to classic Lotus and Porsche race cars, the museum speaks for itself, but there’s also a good attempt to document the early history of car racing, including automobile anatomy and automated assembly. The visit ends with audio-visual displays examining the world of car racing, including a simulated high-speed track.

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

LE MANS, the historic capital of the Maine region, is taken over by car fanatics in the middle of June for the famous 24-hour race. During the rest of the year, however, it is unfairly under-visited. As a large, industrial and traditionally leftwing city, its atmosphere could hardly be more different from bourgeois Tours, 80km to the south, but the two cities share a passion for rillettes, a kind of potted pork meat, as well as a good deal of history: Le Mans was the favourite home of the Plantagenet family, the counts of Anjou, Touraine and Maine. The tiny old quarter, in the shadow of the magnificent cathedral, is splendidly preserved, while outside town you can visit the serene Cistercian abbey of Epau and, of course, the racetrack.

The City The modern centre of Le Mans is place de la République, bordered by a mixture of Belle Epoque buildings and more modern office blocks, and the Baroque bulk of the église de la Visitation. Almost all the sights lie inside the beautiful old quarter, on the raised ground immediately west of the cathedral.

Cathédrale St-Julien At the crown of the old town is the immense cathédrale St-Julien, on cobbled place du Cardinal Grente (daily: late June to late Sept 8am–7pm; late Sept to late June 8am–noon & 2–6pm; free). The approach from the east, up the steps from place du Jet d’Eau and past the forest of flying buttresses that props up the incredibly tall Gothic choir, is undeniably dramatic. The older half of the cathedral, the nave, was only just completed when Geoffroi le Bel – the count of Maine and Anjou who wore a sprig of genêt (broom) in his hat, hence Plantagenet – married Matilda, daughter of Henry I of England, in 1129, founding the Plantagenet line. The cathedral is one of the greatest Romanesque structures in France, in both scale and decorative ingenuity. According to Rodin, the sculpted figures of the south porch were rivalled only by those at Chartres cathedral and the Parthenon in Athens; sadly, they are now blurrred by weathering. The archaic lozenge patterns of the west front date right back to the 1050s, when the nave was begun, but the most ancient stone of all is propped up against the southwest corner, a strangely anthropomorphic, pink-tinted menhir that may be a last remnant of a prehistoric sacred site at this spot. Local tradition would have you put your fingers in the holes for good luck. Inside, for all the power and measured beauty of the Romanesque structure, it’s impossible not to be drawn towards the High Gothic choir. At the transept, there’s a vertiginous leap up to the 34-metre-high thirteenth-century vault. The whole choir is filled with coloured light, filtered through the stained-glass windows, but the brightest colours are found in the chapelle de la Vierge, at the easternmost end of the choir, where the stunning vault is painted with angels singing, dancing and playing medieval musical instruments, set against a lustrous red background. The sacristy, on the south side of the ambulatory, is worth seeing for its single central column, which seems to fountain out into the vault above.

The city centre The old quarter, known as Vieux Mans, lies on a hill above the River Sarthe to the north of the central place de la République. Its medieval streets, a hotchpotch of intricate Renaissance stonework, medieval half-timbering, sculpted pillars and beams and grand classical facades are still encircled by the original third- and fourth-century Gallo-Roman walls, which are among the bestpreserved in Europe and run for several hundred metres. Their shape, and the elaborate geometric details set into their pink brick, are best viewed from the river, which can be accessed by steep steps from the south side of place du Cardinal Grente. Local crafts and history are showcased at the Musée de la Reine Bérengère, rue de la Reine-Bérengère (daily except Mon: May–Sept 10.30am–12.30pm & 2–6.30pm; Oct–April 2–6pm; e2.80, or e6 with Musée de Tessé), which is named after Queen Bérengère of Navarre, the wife of Richard the Lionheart. The museum is dull, but the house is a beautiful fifteenth-century construction, one of many on the street. The Maison des Deux-Amis, opposite, gets its name from the carving of two men (the “two friends”) supporting a coat of arms between the doors of numbers 18 and 20. Heading away from the cathedral, you enter the equally ancient Grande Rue. Further down on the left, just off place St-Pierre, a sixteenth-century apothecary’s shop known as the Maison d’Adam et Eve is superbly carved, the pair of original sinners apparently contemplating a gigantic toffee apple. In the 1850s, a road was tunnelled under the quarter – a slum at the time – helping to preserve its self-contained unity. The road tunnel comes out on the south side, by an impressive monument to Wilbur Wright – who tested an early flying machine in Le Mans – and into place des Jacobins, the vantage point for the St-Julien apse. From here, you can walk east through the park to the Musée de Tessé (July & Aug Tues–Sun 10am–12.30pm & 2–6.30pm; Sept–June Tues–Sat 9am–noon & 2–6pm, Sun 10–noon & 2–6pm; e4, or e6 with Musée de la Reine Bérengère), where the highlight is an exquisite enamel portrait of Geoffroi le Bel, which was originally part of his tomb in the cathedral. Otherwise, it’s a very mixed bag of paintings, furnishings and sculptures, while in the basement there’s a full-scale reconstruction of the ancient Egyptian tomb of Queen Nefertari, the principal wife of Ramesses the Great. On summer nights, the cathedral and various other buildings in the old quarter are illuminated in a son et lumière show, called la Nuit des Chimères (daily: July 11pm; Aug 10.30pm; free), the highlight of which is a parade of mythical monsters projected along the length of the Gallo-Roman walls. It’s worth making a brief foray out of the old quarter to see the church of Notre-Dame-de-la-Couture, on place Aristide-Briand. The Gothic choir and nave mostly date from the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, but you can still see some of the stonework and round arches belonging to the earlier Romanesque church, especially down in the crypt, which once housed the remains of St Bertrand.

The Abbaye de l’Epau If car racing holds no romance, there’s another outing from Le Mans of a much more contemplative nature, to the Cistercian Abbaye de l’Epau (daily 9.30am–11.30am & 2–5.30pm; opening hours may vary in summer to accommodate exhibitions; t02.43.84.22.29; e3), 4km out of town off the Chartres– Paris road. If you haven’t got your own transport, take bus #14 from place de la République in Le Mans to the “Pologne” stop, from where it’s a five-minute walk. The abbey was founded in 1229 by Bérengère, or Berengaria of Navarre, the wife of Richard the Lionheart – though they rarely saw each other, and never had children, perhaps because of Richard’s probable homosexuality. In fact, Richard repeatedly spurned her, and formally repudiated her in 1196, after which she retired to Anjou and then, after fighting his brother John for a share of the rapidly diminishing Plantagenet territories in France, to Le Mans. The abbey stands in the Cistercian’s favoured rural setting, and has remained more or less unaltered since its early fifteenth-century restoration after a fire. You can visit the huge dormitory under its wooden barrel vault, and the typically plain abbey church, but the chapterhouse, whose four columns support a web of ribbed vaulting protecting Bérengère’s original tomb, is more interesting. Her slightly outsized effigy clutches a book, representing her “life story”.

Eating and drinking In the centre of town, the cafés and brasseries on place de la République stay open till late, while on nearby place l’Eperon there’s a very good, if pricey, traditional French restaurant, A Le Grenier à Sel (t02.43.23.26.30; closed Sun & Mon; menus from e18). The interior has a restrained, contemporary feel, with cool, pale colours, but the food has warmer and more classic tendencies: on the e60 tasting menu, mains might include beef with truffled potatoes, and scallops with pork belly in a cream of morel mushrooms. The most atmospheric restaurants are located in the labyrinthine streets of Vieux Mans, the old quarter. The Auberge des 7 Plats, 79 Grande-Rue (t02.43.24.57.77; closed Sun & Mon), does a good range of inexpensive plats and a good-value menu at e15. For a special occasion, make for the rustic Le Flambadou, 14bis rue St-Flaceau (t02.43.24.88.38; closed Sat lunch & Sun), which offers very meaty dishes from Périgord and the Landes (main courses around e15). Nearby on place St-Pierre, Le Fontainebleau (t02.43.14.25.74; closed Mon & Tues) has pleasant outside seating facing the Hôtel de Ville and serves classic French cuisine, with menus from e17.50. There’s a daily market in the covered halls on place du Marché, plus a bric-abrac market on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday mornings on place du Jet-d’Eau, below the cathedral on the new town side.

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Путеводитель по Ле-Ману:

На англ., фр, нем. языках.

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу
Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу
Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу
Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Туристический маршрут по Ле-Ману:

Туристический маршрут по Ле-Ману Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Карта Ле-Мана:

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

В окрестностях Ле-Мана:

В окрестностях Ле-Мана Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Достопримечательности вокруг Ле-Мана:

Le Mans (Ле-Ман), долина Луары, Франция - достопримечательности, путеводитель по городу

Ле-Ман (Франция) – самые главные достопримечательности с фото и описанием. Подробная информация о городе и интересные маршруты по Ле-Ману на карте.

Город Ле-Ман (Le Mans)

Ле-Ман – город на западе Франции, расположенный на берегах реки Сарт в долине Луары, который был известен еще с галло-римских времен. Ле-Ман также является административным центром департамента Сарт. Это довольно крупный город, в котором проживает более 140 тыс. человек.

Ле-Ман – это город истории и искусства, это 20 гектаров старинных мощенных улиц и множество исторических зданий и достопримечательностей. В архитектуре города сплелись разные архитектурные стили: готика, романский стиль, ренессанс. Здесь отлично сохранились достопримечательности времен Римской империи и Средневековья.

Панорама Ле-Мана

Река Сарт – главная водная артерия Ле-Мана. Именно здесь, на правом берегу реки, после победы над галлами Цезарь основал город, ставший центром всего региона. Рекомендуем прогуляться по парку ILE AUX PLANCHES PARK, посмотреть на Port du Mans (речной порт).

Ле-Ман – один из самых зеленых городов Франции. Здесь даже в историческом центре достаточно много парков и зеленых насаждений. Многие парки насчитывают несколько веков своего существования. 

Климат

Климат города во многом определен близостью океана. Здесь довольно часто идут дожди. Летом здесь тепло. Зимой возможны небольшие морозы, часто выпадают осадки, но в целом зима мягкая.

Панорама Ле-Мана

История

Первые поселения на месте Ле-Мана существовали еще со времен неолита – более 4 тыс. лет назад. В 1 веке до нашей эры здесь существовал крупный галльский город, который был завоеван римлянами в 56 году до н.э.

Римляне принесли в город цивилизацию: построили бани, форум, проложили акведуки и окружили город крепкой стеной, фрагменты которой сохранились до наших дней.

В 5 веке с развалом могучей Римской Империи Ле-Ман завоевали франки. С этого времени Ле-Ман становится важным город французского королевства. 

Исторический центр Ле-Мана

В 9 веке Ле-Ман подвергался многочисленным набегам – бритты, викинги, норманны. Кто только не грабил и не завоевывал город.

В первой половине 12 века Ле-Ман становится столицей графства Мэн, в составе английской короны. 

В 1448 году при Людовике XI Ле-Ман снова входит в состав Франции.

17-18 века в городе настал промышленный бум – росло население, открывались мануфактуры и ремесленные лавки.

Городской транспорт

Городской транспорт Ле-Мана представлен автобусами и трамваями (две линии). 

Трамвай на улицах Ле-Мана

Кухня

В Ле-Мане, конечно, следует попробовать оригинальные местные блюда французской кухни – это блюда из различных видов мяса в зависимости от Ваших предпочтений и бутылочка местного вина, а также паштеты, колбасы, сыры, местные кондитерские изделия. Рекомендуем следующие заведения:

  • BISCUITERIE LA SABLESIENNE,
  • MAISON REIGNIER,
  • RESTAURANT AUBERGE DES 7 PLATS,
  • LA BOITE A DEJEUNER: REST URBAIN & EPICERIE BIO,
  • RESTAURANT L’EPI CURIEUX,
  • RESTAURANT LA BROCHETTE DU BOUCHER,
  • RESTAURANT LA BARAQUE A BOEUF,
  • RESTAURANT LE BISTROT DE LA VIEILLE PORTE.

Парковка в Ле-Мане

Как и во всех старых европейских городах в Ле-Мане узкие улочки и мало парковочных мест. Поэтому, если Вы путешествуете на авто, лучше парковаться на специальных платных парковках.

  • Place de République, въезд с улицы Avenue du Général De Gaulle
  • Rue du Vert Galant
  • Place des Jacobins

Как в любом туристическом центре, в Ле-Мане большое количество отелей на любой вкус и кошелек: от хостелов и гостевых домов до шикарных отелей. Рекомендуем бронировать отель в историческом центре города. Для этого вполне подойдет любой сервис онлайн-бронирования, например, Booking. Также об проживании лучше позаботиться заранее.

Исторический центр Ле-Мана

Карты Ле-Мана с маршрутами и достопримечательностями

Старый город (2 км, примерно 30 мин) – сердце Ле-Мана. Здесь Вы можете осмотреть великолепный Сен-Жюльен, фрагменты галло-римских стен, исторические здания 16-18 веков.

Cathédrale Saint-Julien >Escaliers des Pans de Gorron > enceinte > rue Saint-Hilaire >Grande Poterne >rue de la Verrerie > rue du Bouquet >rue Saint – Pavin de la Cité > Cour d’Assé > Grande Rue > rue Saint – Honoré > place Saint- Pierre>rue Rostov-sur-le Don > Place Saint – Pierre > rue de l’Écrevisse > Grande Rue > Square Jacques Dubois > rue Reine Bérengère > place Saint- Michel

Исторический центр Ле-Мана

Район св. Николаса (1 км, примерно 15 минут)

Rue des Ponts Neufs >Place de la Sirène > rue Marchande >rue Bolton > rue Saint – Martin > rue de la Perle > rue Saint- Jacques > rue de l’Etoile > rue Jankowski > Place de la Sirène > rue Claude Blondeau > Carré Plantagenêt

Площадь республики (2,5 км примерно 30-40 минут)

Place de la République > boulevard René Levasseur > Place Aristide Briand > rue des Minimes > place de la République > rue Gambetta > rue Paul Courboulay > rue Pasteur > Place des Halles > rue du Vert Galant > rue Gambetta > Place de la République

Район Сент-Круа (3 км, 45-60 минут)

Rue du 33è Mobile > rue Gougeard > avenue Bollée > rue Jeanne d’Arc > rue Notre – Dame > rue de l’Éventail > Jardin des Plantes > rue Prémartine > rue Cauvin rue des Arène s> rue Bruyère > rue des Gladiateurs > Place ( Esplanade ) des Jacobins

Район Сент-Висент (примерно 60 минут, 4 км)

Avenue de Paderborn > rue Montesquieu > rue Lionel Royer > rue de l’ Abbaye  Saint – Vincent > rue de l’ Enclos > rue de Bellevue > rue Maurice Loutreuil > Place de la Croix de Pierre > boulevard Général de Négrier > rue de la Rivière > rue Julien Bodereau > rue de Tessé > Parc et jardins de Tessé

Район Рояль (4 км, примерно 60 минут)

Rue du Dr Galouëdec > Place de l’Église Notre – Dame du Pré > rue Ducré > rue Montoise > rue du Sergent Lebouc > rue Phillipe > rue de Beaulieu > Place du Souvenir Français >Cimetière de l’ Ouest > avenue François Chancel > rue du Port à l’ Abbesse > rue de la Blanchisserie > rue du Pré > rue Voltaire

Достопримечательности Лемана

Среди достопримечательностей Ле-Мана особенно выделяются старинные религиозные сооружения – соборы и монастыри.

Собор Сен-Жюльен в Лемане

Сен-Жюльен – одна из главных достопримечательностей Ле-Мана. Грандиозный кафедральный романско-готический собор, начинающий свою историю в 6 веке. Это одно из самых больших готических зданий Франции и Западной Европы.

Архитектура собора – это сложная смесь романского стиля и готики. Длина собора 134 метра, а высота в самой высокой части – 34 метра.

Собор Сен-Жюльен в Лемане

Сен-Жюльен – самая посещаемая достопримечательность долины Луары. Интерьер собора украшен старинными витражами, каменными барельефами. В соборе имеется старинный орган.

Аббатство Сен-Пьер

22 Rue Berthelot, 72000

Аббатство Сен-Винсент

Аббатство Сен-Винсент – бывший монастырь ордена бенедиктинцев, основанный в 6 веке. Архитектура монастыря – это интересная смесь романского стиля, готики и ренессанса. 

Аббатство Сен-Винсент - зима

Адрес: Rue de l’Abbaye Saint-Vincent

Церковь 

Церковь Сен-Пьер-ла-Кур
Нотр-Дам-дю-Пре
Галло-римские стены

Красивые места Ле-Мана

Не одними соборами, аббатствами и стенами красив Ле-Ман. Очень рекомендуем прогуляться по следующим старинным улочкам, чтобы насладиться очарованием старого города:

Источники

Поделиться:
Нет комментариев

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Все поля обязательны для заполнения.

×
Рекомендуем посмотреть